Premium grade treadmill belt
All sizes, for residential and commercial treadmills
Mobile Treadmill Repairs supplies high quality treadmill belts for domestic and commercial treadmills of any size.
Our treadmill belt is made utilising advanced materials to reduce friction and wear, they are the lightest belts on the market reducing the drag placed on your treadmills motor. The lightness also extends the life of the belt.
The replacement treadmill belt is manufactured using a polyurethane top layer and tight polyester weave under-layer. The seams are diagonally cut, guaranteeing a larger and stronger bonding area, which will prolong the life of the belt.
Do not opt for treadmill belts that use cheaper manufacturing methods, such as rubber top layer, horizontal bonds and loose weave.
Why you should use Mobile Treadmill Repairs replacement treadmill belt:
Reduce friction and wear
Reduce drag placed on treadmill motor
Lightest belts on the market
Utilise advance materials to increase longevity
How to measure the belt size
In order for us to supply a treadmill belt for your treadmill, you will be required to measure your belt accurately, there are two options available:
2. Slide the belt out from the treadmill and lay it flat on the floor
3. Measure the length from end to end
4. Measure width from side to side
2. To measure the length with the belt remaining on the treadmill, there are two methods available. If you have adjusted the belt as far as you can, return the belt to normal tension before measuring the belt.
2. Remove the motor cover from the treadmill.
3. Feed the tape measure underneath the front roller.
4. Once you have the tape measure out the back end and extending from the rear roller, pull the tape around and measure with the tape pulled tight and you have the length. The assistance of a friend is helpful in this process.
1. Tape one end of the string to the walking belt and rotate the belt completely around till the loop of string is complete.
2. Cut the string exactly at the end of the loop.
3. Remove the string from the treadmill and lay in a straight line.
4. Measure the full length of the string, this is the length of the belt.